Ground rules for technical writers
Well that's what we use where I work... might be useful to others.
- When in doubt – ask – for ignorance is not an excuse.
- When in a tight spot – cry out – for together we can remedy nearly anything.
- When you feel as if you can’t make it – tell us – for we won’t leave our own behind.
- When asked a question – answer to the best of your knowledge – for this is what we do.
- When sick – stay home – for we’ll kick your sorry ass if you infect us!
| Moreposted by Flasher T at 10:36 AM